Mum and Baby Yoga
Enjoy gentle movement, rebuild your strength, bond with your baby, and meet like-minded women.
Reconnect and rebuild
My postnatal yoga classes are a beautiful way to reconnect with your body and rebuild your strength during the early months of motherhood. They are a great opportunity for you to get out of the house, move your body, and meet new people – all with your baby right by your side.
What to expect
Book a Mum and Baby yoga class and look forward to:
- 60 minutes of gentle poses and postures
- A safe, relaxed, welcoming environment for you and your baby
- Exercises to strengthen your core and tone your pelvic floor muscles
- Stretches to unwind and release tension from holding baby
- Breath work to ease the nervous system and reduce anxiety
- A chance to give back you yourself while still spending time with your baby
- Option to purchase a single class or discounted block of 4 consecutive classes
Relax in safe hands
I’m a fully qualified yoga instructor. I completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training through Noah Maze in Los Angeles, California, and hold a Postnatal Yoga Certification from Bliss Baby in Australia.
Current COVID-19 Requirements:
Vaccine passports are not required
I can help you embrace every season. Even the stormy ones. Let’s make womanhood wonderful again.
© Copyright Life Cycles NZ, 2021