Strengthen your mind, body, and spirit in preparation for birth. Pregnancy yoga is a deliciously gentle and empowering way to connect with your changing body and your growing baby.
What to expect
My prenatal yoga classes are designed to help you feel comfortable and connected. With specific poses, postures, relaxation, and breath work, these classes are an opportunity to check in with yourself, your body, and your baby.
Mondays, 6-7pm, Uxbridge Arts Centre, Howick
Book a pregnancy yoga class and look forward to:
- 60 minutes of “me time”
- A calm, relaxed, and welcoming environment
- Lots of flowing movements to open up the hips
- Postures that are helpful for getting baby in an optimal position
- Kneeling and standing poses to invigorate and energise the body
- Exercises to strengthen your core and pelvic floor muscles
- Common postures to try during labour
- Option to purchase a single class or discounted block of 4 consecutive classes
No experience is necessary. Just bring a mat, blanket, and a pillow or two.
Come along to meet like-minded expectant mums, tap into my 15+ years of midwifery experience, and connect with your baby on a deeper level.
Relax in safe hands
I’m a fully qualified yoga instructor. I completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training through Noah Maze in Los Angeles, California, and hold a Prenatal Yoga Certification from Bliss Baby in Australia.
Current COVID-19 Requirements:
Vaccine passports are not required